понеділок, 18 січня 2021 р.

 

 Завдання 6-Б на 21.01.2021

1. Read the text about Ben and say are the statements true or false?

Hello. My name is Ben. I'm 11. I go in for sport. I like to play football. I go to the stadium to play football. I can play football very well. My favourite sport is judo. I cannot play basketball. My father can play baseball very well. What sport do you like?

True/False

1. Ben is not a pupil.

2. He is a good football-player.

3. Judo is not his favourite sport.

4. He cannot play baseball.

5. His mother can play baseball very-well.

 2. And now I would like you solve the riddles about sport.( А зараз, будь- ласка, відгадайте загадки про спорт)

 Favorite sport in England .

A game similar to tennis .

Sport on two wheels .

Another name for table tennis .

The queen of sport .

 3. Розподіліть ці види спорту на критий спорт та на спорт на свіжому повітрі)

  Sailing

 Swimming

 Running

 Cycling

 Wrestling

 Karate

 Horse-riding

 Badminton

 Ping Pon

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар